- These courses will teach students in areas of both 3d and 2d techniques enabling them to have a comprehensive knowledge about the subject.
- The goal of doing Professional Animation Courses is to get complete knowledge on the subject and animation. The acquired knowledge will further help students to make a career in the field of animation. Institutes will focus on practical based training which can give them a feel of working in animation studios.
- ADMEC Multimedia Institute offers various certificate/diploma programs providing 100% job placement support.
- Only professional animation institutes can provide courses which are led by expert teachers and experienced professionals from different walks of animation industry.
- A thorough knowledge on animation techniques and assignments helps students in building their confidence and prepare for future tougher projects.
Wednesday, December 28, 2016
Animation is the formation of moving pictures or images with the help of technology or animation software. VFX denotes to the creation of awesome effects & realistic environments in films by combining real-life images with animation using special software.
Animation has come a long way and its development can also be seen in the Indian animation industry. Creating animation is all about giving an imagination a picture on the screen. If we talk about the future of animation in India, then we can say that animation has a bright future in India for sure.
Current Size of Animation Industry:
As per FICCI KPMG report, The size of the animation, VFX and post production has grown tremendously from 31 per cent CAGR in 2011 to 51.1 per cent in 2015. Presently India has nearly 300 animation, 40 VFX and 85 game development studios with more than 15,000 professionals working for them.
The report predicts that the animation industry which is currently estimated at Rs 14.8 billion is bound to increase to Rs 20.9 billion by 2020.
Some of the VFX heavy made films are Baahubali, Bajirao Mastani, Dilwale, Bombay Velvet, Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
One of the regional films too are now using it effectively, for example the Marathi film ‘Mitwa’ used around total of 325 VFX shots.
Future of Animation Industry:
Currently the VFX industry is estimated to be of Rs 43.5 billion and will get a significant increase by 2020 and is estimated to grow up to Rs 87.1 billion.
Benefits of Professional Animation Courses:
Animation is a specialized method that is to be learnt in a proper manner from an experienced animation college. ADMEC is one such institute that offers short term and long term professional animation courses in Delhi, India.
Animation is a challenging task to create statistic images series that differ slightly from one another. Animation is an essential part of media and entertainment, gaming, medical, architecture industries and much more. Animation field drives talented and creative people towards it. Through skills and expertise learnt from the best animation institutes, it is possible to make your own movies and cartoons that are worth watching.
Monday, December 19, 2016
Graphic design can be defined as the combination of scheduling, planning, coordinating, selecting and organizing a series of elements to generate visual objects intended to correspond specific messages to definite groups.
Main Components in Graphic Design
The main objective of a graphic composition is to convey the message via graphics. This information must be represented by different graphic elements which are:
- Simple graphical elements: points and lines of all types like, free, straight, broken corners, etc...
- Geometric elements, with or without boundary, polygons, circles, ellipses, ovals, etc...
- Types: letters in different forms and structures, used to display text messages.
- Use of graphics, logos, icons, illustrations, photographs etc...
Which Graphic Design Application to Choose?
One of the biggest challenges for a lot of graphic designers is what tool to choose in a specific situation. Different situations require use of different graphic design application for desired results.
For example, one situation where Adobe Illustrator is used instead of Photoshop is logo design. This is because Photoshop is capable of producing vector graphics; this is not its main function. Illustrator, on the other hand deals vector graphics as its main function, and as a result it has more tools to produce scalable logos appropriately.
Some of the Important Graphic Design Application and their uses
1. Adobe Photoshop
- performs the digital artwork and photo manipulation jobs, such as removing people and objects from backgrounds etc.
- edits images pixel by pixel
- for adding filters and special effects
2. Adobe Illustrator
- best for vector images which can be resized without loss of any quality
- designs logos for a poster, and even potentially the title treatment
- any iconic graphics (like an email, telephone, and web icons)
3. Adobe InDesign
- best for multi-page projects and templates
- for designing the layouts such as stationery, posters, packagings etc.
- for designing a brochure, pocket folder or other print project that has large passages of text. InDesign is very handy because of its word wrap feature
- better than other Adobe programs at creating .EPS files, one of the more ideal formats for print-ready artwork
- can link elements from other programs without converting them to pixels
- has provisions to customize the interface to a greater extent
- is good as it offers auto-backups for all files
- recommended for large signboards, billboards, products and packaging etc.
- for creating typefaces and fonts
It’s important for a graphic designer to have a proper understanding of which software is appropriate to use in any given situation.
The best way to get a grasp on all these tools is by getting trained from a profession Graphic Design Institute. Just because you may have more knowledge in one application does not mean that tool will produce the best results.
Getting trained from a graphic design institute will help an individual in understanding the difference among these Graphic Design Applications and their usage as well.
ADMEC Multimedia Institute is one of the renowned Graphic Design Institute offering various short term and long term graphic design courses. They not only help in understanding the in-depth concepts for each graphic design application but making every student work on live projects.
Sunday, December 18, 2016
In the field of Web design and development, almost every new client these days wants a mobile version of their website. It’s practically essential as people are using various devices from iPhone to Kindle — and websites must be screen resolution compatible.
What is Responsive Web Design?
Responsive design is the most popular approach for the development of websites that are targeted for a wide range of devices and screen sizes. Many users cater to the need of developing a mobile experience for their website.
Technology is advancing at very high pace. The smartphone revolution has catalysed a revolution in mobile application development and web development. Almost all services are now available on various platforms. Website or web applications are now designed so that it can be accessible through Mobile devices, Tablets and much more.
Reasons to switch to Responsive Website
- With over 460 million internet users, India is the second largest online market, ranked only behind China. By 2021, there will be about 635.8 million internet users in India.
- Global Internet users have surpassed 3B; India has supplanted the US as the world’s second-largest Internet market.
- A large amount of Google searches is done through a mobile device.
- 25% of internet users only access the internet on a mobile device 61% of people have a better opinion of brands when they offer a good mobile experience.
- 25.85% of all emails are opened on mobile phones, and 10.16% are opened on tablets.
- Google unleashed Mobilegeddon, the search engine's recent mobile-friendly algorithm update. It increases the rankings of mobile-friendly websites, while decreasing the rankings of websites which are not responsive and optimized for mobile devices.
What to look for a Responsive Web Design Institute?
It is of utmost importance to gain technical knowledge in the field of Responsive Web Design. In this blog we have listed some of the key important which every individual should keep in mind before joining any professional training institute for Responsive Web Design.
- It is a must to have sound knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3. Make sure the training Institute should impart these skills before starting the concept of Responsive Web Design.
- Providing Adobe Photoshop Course for creating layouts used in Templates, Login Forms, Product Galleries etc.
- Concepts of LESS and SASS
- Learning various Grid Systems
- Working on Responsive Frameworks like
- Various projects like making responsive website, Form Validation, UI Development, Slide-shows, Image Galleries etc. which students can showcase in their portfolio
- Availability of mentors for doubt clarification session
- 24*7 access to Lab with the latest software installed in every machine and excellent internet connectivity
- 100% Placement Support
As we continue to move further into 2017, the usage of mobile communications will continue to grow. A great deal can be achieved for any organization with the right mobile strategy in place. And a responsive is one of the best investments for the future of any business. It is the need of an hour to master the art of Responsive Web Design. It is recommended to choose an Institute covering all the above-listed points for a better future.
Friday, December 16, 2016
Graphic design is all around us, in an innumerable of forms, both on screen and in print, is a skill of using a combination of text and images which can be further used advertisements, books, magazines and much more.
In India, Graphic Design is considered as a beneficial career option nowadays. Students can choose a wide range of programs in the field of Graphic Design. Different job profiles in this field are –
- Graphic Designer
- Creative Directors
- Brand identity designer
- Logo Designer
- Layout artist
- Flash Designers
- Art Workers etc.
An individual can pursue career as a graphic designer in
- advertising agencies
- marketing firms
- design studios
- educational institutes
- exhibits and displays
- Publishers and manufacturers
- Media Organizations
As 2016 comes to an end, 2017 offers graphic designers new options when it comes to latest Graphic Design Trends. While many of 2016’s graphic design trends are still as popular as ever, there are a few new ones which are exceptional and making their way designer’s minds. In the article we have listed 7 latest Graphic Design Trends for 2017 which should not be missed out.
1. Modern Retro Style
Modern-retro style has been around for a while now. 2016 saw the modern-retro design rising through the ranks of popularity and has been used in
- web design
- company logos
The Modern-retro style’s usage will continue in 2017 too.
2. Responsive Logos
Responsive logos have been designed for selection of formats and different scales available to users.
- With different type of smart devices (smartphones, tablets, laptops etc.) available every day, the use of responsive logo will continue to become more relevant in 2017.
3. Hand Drawn Images
Illustrated images are great way of giving a human element to graphic design. They can be used in a variety of designs, but are becoming more popular as a way of explaining and illustrating more complex problems or instructions.
- 2017 will likely to use these types of hand drawn images which are popular amongst consumers.
4. Modular Layouts
Modular layouts function is to break up a text into manageable chunks. Instead of using a long block of text, graphic designers have discovered that making the information manageable makes more people want to interact with it.
- Modular design looks very professional and can be a great management tool. More minimalist designs will be used in 2017.
5. Bold Photography
The design with a mix of bold and sleek text with images which fascinate the viewer is one of the trends which Graphic Designers will be using in 2017 too.
- The text and photography when combined together create some great contrasts and brilliant borders.
6. Focus on Animation
Animation has played a key role in our digital interfaces, and there’s no reason to think that will decline in 2017.
- In fact, designers take help from various visual tools which can help them build engaging animations. They will become more prominent in the year 2017.
7. Use of Minimalism
Minimalism’s focus is on simplicity and functionality has led to is adoption in many brands and design trends.
- Minimalist design can be recognized by a framework that is simple in nature. Only necessary elements for functionality are involved in the design.
- Elements such as color and typography are also used with an emphasis on simplicity. Details and space are design factors that really rule the aesthetic.
For example: Apple has opted for this “Less is more” idea, along with Google who has used ‘material design’. With its increasing popularity, it looks like minimalism is here to stay for 2017.
It would appear that the future of graphic design is heading towards a focus on making information accessible as quickly and easily as possible. However, diverse styles suit diverse brands and attract different people. Trends are a great way to see popularity, but make sure that it fits with the brand before applying it. Even the most exciting trends won’t add zeal to your designs if you don’t apply them well.
If you want to learn the principles and elements design in Product Branding and Advertising, then professional Graphic Design courses at ADMEC is the option for you. Our students will get hands-on training on all famous design applications such as Photoshop CC, IllustratorCC, InDesign CC etc with our Graphic Master Plus, Graphic Master, Graphic Premium, Graphic Standard, Image Editing Courses. To avail special discounts and free demo session contact us at email@example.com or call +91 (0) 981 181 8122.
Thursday, December 15, 2016
Adobe Premiere Pro is a timeline-based video editing software application from Adobe. It is a part of the Adobe Creative Cloud, which includes video editing, graphic design, and web development programs.
Professionals who uses Adobe Premiere Pro
- film makers
- television broadcasters
- students to edit virtually any form of media in high resolution
- Import video, audio and graphics in a wide variety of formats.
- Edit, manipulate and arrange elements in a visual timeline.
- Exports edited video in a variety of formats, including video tape recordings, DVD, and common Internet video formats.
- Allow users to import files from most of the programs included in the Creative Cloud Suite. It means anybody can work on a photo in Photoshop and open it directly in Premiere Pro without having to save or export that file in a different format before bringing it into Premiere Pro.
- Excels at footage and project organization, sound and audio management, special effects such as color correction, importing and exporting several file types.
- Creates infinite layers and work with an infinite number of files within a single project. It is a file based application, so there is no need to store all the files of a single project locally in a specific location on the computer. Files can be stored on an external hard drive, in a cloud storage folder, or in a folder on the computer.
- Every professional can update and edit files without creating file errors and conflicts with others working on the same project. Since most video projects consist of multiple components, it would be helpful when different people working on different parts of the project simultaneously in order to complete the project efficiently.
- Many people use Adobe Premiere Pro to organize and merge their footage systematically and create content such as tutorials, fashion look books, advertising campaigns, and video blogs.
- YouTube videos are comprised of multiple video and audio clips. A user can combine all these clips into a single video file, and upload it directly to YouTube using Adobe Premiere Pro.
Adobe Premiere has been around for a long time and enjoys a very stable user base. It is a professional-level application which will be suitable for most editing situations.
Premiere Pro CC is the extension of Adobe's continuing enhancements. It is recommended as the best professional video editing software because it combines all the tools and presents them in a way that is more useful, instinctual and innovative than any other product.
Thursday, December 1, 2016
Photoshop is a powerful pixel based image editor program created and maintained by Adobe Inc. Image editing incorporates the processes of modifying images, whether they are digital photographs or traditional photochemical photographs and illustrations.
With the help of Photoshop, one can have an ultimate control to the individual pixels. It has become the leader in photo manipulation software by providing advanced level software capabilities to everyday users.
In this article we will be discussing some of the benefits of using Adobe Photoshop tool. It has got various tools to edit and give effects to an image./
1. Crop and straighten the image
Crop tool, you can trim edges, change the shape and size of a photo, and even straighten a crooked shoreline or horizon.
2. Brighten a photo
With Hue and Saturation Property and its adjustment layers, lighting and color of a photo can be changed.
Photoshop is best when it comes to retouching. If you want to remove blemishes, reduce bags under eyes, whiten teeth, or perform any other change to a specific part of an image, then Photoshop is the fastest way to do it. To achieve all this, there are powerful tools available like clone stamp tool, spot healing brush and patch tool for great retouching.
4. Remove unwanted content
It is a magical feature in Photoshop that can be used in a couple different ways. It is used to remove huge and distracting elements from images (like removing a tree or a building). It can also be used for stretching or extending an image.
5. Manage work over layers and maintain opacity
Photoshop works on the principal of layers. One can create work on different layers, which will make it simple to modify a particular element and different adjustments are available different adjustments are available to control their opacity (the intensity of that layer).
With the help of Actions, you can record a sequence of steps in Photoshop so that all you need to do is press a button and they will automatically be played.
For instance, an action can be created for automatically duplicating the current layer and then adds a curves adjustment layer to create a contrast. By using an action will save the time which otherwise will take huge amount of time while perform those steps manually.
Combining of multiple images into a single one is termed as compositing.
You can copy a portion from one image, and paste them into another image!
This is possible because Photoshop is a pixel based image editor. Being able to select specific pixels (example flowers from one photo), and paste those flowers into another photo means Photoshop can be used for combining and manipulating of images.
For a long time Adobe Photoshop has been known as the ruling champion of image editing programs. People know that to “Photoshop” something means to alter an image digitally. From the look at the glossy magazine covers to web banners, Photoshop is used widely!
Since Photoshop has developed such a great reputation, it’s usually the first choice among many new photographers looking to edit their images.
ADMEC Multimedia Institute offers various courses in animation, graphic design, multimedia, animation, post production, web design, web development etc, in both online and classroom training modes. For any further information regarding Photoshop course please contact our counsellors at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 (0) 981 181 8122.
For Free Online Demo session, please note down the following details:
Skype Username: admec.multimedia.institute TeamViewer ID: 880 777 049
Sunday, November 20, 2016
Multimedia is the field related to interactive computer elements such texts, (still or moving images) graphics, drawings, audio and animations. The data/content in the multimedia can be denoted through digitally (audio, video and animation) in compare to traditional media.
As per CII report 2016, India has about 200 animation, 40 VFX and 35 game development studios. The market has been defined as animation entertainment (USD120 million), animation education (USD53 million) and custom content development (USD187 million) and multimedia/web design (USD 100million).
There are various opportunities for multimedia graduates and some of them are discussed below:
1. Sound Producer
Sound Designer or Producer will be responsible for providing the sound for screen action.
- Their main job involves creating more subtle sounds to enhance mood and feeling, managing the sound in post-production process and much more.
- They spend time editing the original recordings using synthesizers, samplers and audio plug-ins. It is a extremely creative and experimental part of the job.
2. Game Designer
Game Designers plan what a game consists of and how it plays.
- They plan and define all the elements of a game: its setting; structure; flow of story; different characters; items, props, automobiles, and devices available to the characters; interface design; and modes of play.
- After the game is devised, the Game Designer converses with the rest of the development team who create the art assets and computer code that allow the game to be played.
3. 3D Animator
A 3D animator is an artist who designs animated graphics and puts them into a sequence that can be used in motion pictures, websites, magazines and other media too.
- These artists also work for the development of video games and other areas of media. These professionals are referred to as 3D artists or 3D graphic artists.
4. Visual Development Artist
These professionals design and develop the look and feel of animations, videos, movies and other different types of productions. In the animation industry, the artists imagine and recommend ideas for how the animation should look like depending upon the story, characters, and action. Visual development artists also work with character emotions which will assist in storytelling aspect.
- They work in 2D or 3D applications and they use programs such as Photoshop and Maya.
- Visual development artists work with innovative departments to produce backgrounds, colors, lighting effects, environments for films, animated pieces and more.
5. Video Editor
The main responsibility of video editor is to assemble recorded raw material into a finished product which is suitable for broadcasting. Some other responsibilities involve:
- inputting uncut footages and sound, and synchronising and storing them into files on the computer,
- digitally cutting the files and combining them for the sequence of the film,
- rearranging and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.
Multimedia is a vast industry. Within multimedia technology, an individual may find work creating websites, designing educational materials or putting together newest blockbuster. Careers in this field may use several forms of media or communication devices, including television, Internet etc. There are numerous career options available in the field of multimedia and in this article we have discussed some of them. The best way to have a career in the field of Multimedia is to first find a good institute and opt for diploma/certificate courses and pursue a career in the respective field.
Friday, November 18, 2016
Developing a website is really easy, but building a website that works in accordance with the user may not be that simple. You may be an experienced web developer and designing a website may not be a disturbing task for you.
Let’s try to understand some simple mistakes that developer should avoid while developing a website. These mistakes are listed so that every web developer should avoid them which can help them make a better developer.
Mistake #1 Non-Responsive Website
It is one of the most significant aspects of web development and design nowadays. The usage of internet has expanded from a computer screen to a notebook, a tablet or a mobile phone.
The website content should be accessible smoothly on different devices with different screen sizes. This should be taken into consideration while developing a website.
Mistake #2 Browser Compatibility Problem
Browser compatibility is another alarming point for the developers. The developer may be working on a particular browser (for example google, Internet explorer, Chrome etc.)all the time, but the user might not access the website on the same browser. There may be more than one users working concurrently on different browsers. Usually a developer uses the same browser throughout the development process. Though at the time of completion of the website will be tested for compatibility related issues for different browsers, it will be very time-consuming. It can cause a substantial delay in the project delivery.
Use different browsers at the development stage to have an idea of major browser related issues.
Mistake #3 Navigation Issue
A very important feature for a better visitor experience is usability. A well-designed navigation and internal linking assurances all vital areas of the website can be easily reachable quickly.
Points to remember
- Simple and short menu titles should be used. For example: “Home, About, Services, Blog, Contact” instead of using “Homepage, Our Specialities, Blog Entry, Write to Me” etc.
- There should not be any frustrating experience for the visitors – they access the website for specific information which should be readily available and easy to access on the website.
- Broken links in websites also affect ranking position in SERP (Search Engine Result Page).
- Always remember that navigation within a website should be seamless.
Mistake #4 Excessive use of Call to Action
Usage of too many of call to action can make visitors get confused and frustrated. The traffic on a website is useless if the visitors don’t land where you want them to land or if the CTA button is not properly visible.
For example, Do you want visitors to subscribe to your blog? can be represented by placing “Click Here to Subscribe” button on all blog pages.
Points to remember
- Use of only single call to action instead of many
- Always remember to make your Call to Action stand out.
Mistake #5 Black Hat SEO
Search Engine Optimization is an integral part of the website development process. Many developers think that it is a simple topic without knowing different facets of SEO. It is beyond using the keywords and setting the tags right. Many developers miss this part while developing a website which can directly impact in search engine rankings.
Points to remember
- SEO includes eliminating duplicate content, making good site architecture and perfect back linking.
- In-depth knowledge of how Google and other search engines like Bing and Yahoo index the web would be beneficial.
- Developers should also keep in mind some important points, such as, website speed, W3C markup validation etc.
There are various other issues also need to be taken care by a website developer. Please read all the given below points carefully.
- Duplicate content
- Heavy images
- Invalid values or empty alt and title attributes
- Use of width and height attributes in images in HTML
- Excess use of recursive or nested loops
The main takeaway of this article is that every web developer should remember these points and include them to make an SEO and user-friendly website otherwise be ready to deal with a long list of web development issues! Try correcting these mistakes whenever possible and you will soon have a professional looking website.
For example, Do you want visitors to subscribe to your blog? can be represented by p
Only a renowned institute like ADMEC can be the perfect training institute for getting trained in web design and development courses. Our short-term and long-term courses will only help you grow professionally and achieve your desired goals. To know more, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call +91 (0)981 181 8122.
Monday, November 14, 2016
The world of retail is undergoing an unparalleled wave of innovation. Technology, of course, plays a major role. New business models are also appearing that will have a profound influence over the e-commerce and wider retail chains. At the same time, consumer behaviors and expectations are evolving.
By 2020, many consumers will want retailers to provide an environment where shopping is an extraordinary experience in its own right. This will transform into user interactive, highly engaging online and real-world retail environments. The facility of different and concrete shopping experiences, online and real-world, will become a key means to enhance and differentiate a brand’s value proposition.
What is E-commerce?
E-commerce is the process of doing business through electronic means via the internet which includes buying and selling of products.
- E-commerce provides opportunities to reach populations globally.
- With the advancement of technology, it only takes a click of a mouse and a few minutes time to visit business locations thousands of miles apart.
Some Major E-commerce Companies under Different Business Model:
- Snapdeal, Amazon, Flipkart
- Makemytrip, Yatra
- Uber, Olacabs
- Jabong , Myntra
Internet Users size:
As per Deloitte Analysis, Online shopping is increasing its share in the total internet usage in India. Improved data connectivity in both rural and urban areas of India, will further boost this trend.
Need for E-commerce Courses
A diploma/certificate in e-commerce prepares individuals for careers in a business world ruled by electronic services. Due to the popularity of e-commerce in the present business scenario, individuals trained in the particular field are in demand. Students of an e-commerce program can expect more advancement opportunities and a much higher salary than others. The e-commerce programs train students in the most advanced areas of online business.
Key Takeaways of the Course:
- What is an e-commerce website.
- Need, significance and scope of e-commerce websites.
- How to utilize e-commerce methods and techniques.
- Advanced theories and concepts of e-commerce.
- Overview of varied popular open source platforms available in the industry
The e-commerce industry is a flourishing sector. Today’s e-commerce businesses enjoy an exceptional level of inter-connectivity, which nurtures dynamic and interactive relationships among companies and provides nearly constant access to customers and potential customers. With the increase in demand in e-commerce websites, mastering various content management systems will be very beneficial for every individual in upcoming years.
Sunday, November 6, 2016
Graphic design applications are altering every year and graphic designers must be updated with latest technologies if they want to deliver spectacular work as per their client requirements.
These days, graphic design software is persistently being utilized to make visual communication more effective. By making use of these software, designers will have the option to organize and manage in a better way with various digital images, logos, clip arts and much more. If you want to deliver your work as a professional, then knowledge top application is a must.. We have listed some of the best graphic design programs here. Go through each of them and choose the one that suits your needs.
This software is ranked among the best software. It is a must for every graphic designer.
- Format vector images.
- Creating illustrations and artworks.
- Edit and resize images is extremely easy.
- Copy Curve Segments feature allows reusing curve segments in projects.
- Compatible with file formats, including AI, PSD, PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG, EPS, TIFF, DOCX, PPT and more
- Work swiftly and proficiently with the added control from the Windows Real-Time Stylus pen-compatible tablets, like the Microsoft Surface, Wacom tablet and devices.
- Includes 1,300 high-quality photos and illustrations, 125 fonts, 75 photo frames, 100 fills and more.
It is a raster graphics editing application developed and published by Adobe Systems.
- Enhance photos and images for use on websites
- Create the backgrounds, site buttons and 3-D artwork.
- Using a healing brush, clone stamp, patch tool photos can be modified.
- For adding text effects using Strokes, drop shadows, bevel and emboss and other effects.
- Remove unwanted content
- For creating beautiful User interface designs and web pages.
3. InDesign CC
It is a desktop publishing software application which works across desktop and mobile devices and produced by Adobe Systems.
- Create posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers, and books
- Publish content appropriate for tablet devices in combination with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite.
- Supports export to various formats like EPUB and SWF to create e-books and digital publications.
- Also supports XML, style sheets, and other coding markup
- Suitable for exporting tagged text content for usage in further digital and online formats.
It is a software for producing and editing complex page layouts in a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) environment.
- Produce layouts like single-page flyers and projects for magazines, newspapers, catalogs etc.
- Supports professional typesetting preferences such as kerning, curving text along a line, and ligatures.
- Provides features like easy layout synchronization, multiple undo/redo functionality.
- Support for direct PDF import and output.
- Multiple users can edit different areas on the same page.
5. Adobe Illustrator 2015
It is a vector graphics editor application developed by Adobe Systems.
- Create illustrations, charts, graphs, logos, diagrams, cartoons of real photographs both for print and digital media.
- Import any image and use that image as a guide to trace and re-color a particular subject.
- Easy conversion into a bitmap or jpeg image
In this era of rapidly-improving technology, there are always new tools coming up to comfort Graphic Designers stay on the cutting edge of design Industry. If you don’t know any of the above graphic design programs, then Graphic Design Institutes will help you get acquainted with these programs. Many graphic design Institutes offer diploma and certificate courses that are designed to help students to excel in the field of Graphic Design. Explore the best options available in the market and opt for the one which is as per your requirements.
Additionally, reading books, blogs, articles etc. related to the particular field will be helpful and always be willing to try and learn new things.